District
Issued at 6:44 am WST on Tuesday 26 October 2021

Tuesday   16
Cloudy. Very high (90%) chance of showers, most likely in the morning and afternoon. The chance of a thunderstorm. Possible hail. Light winds becoming north to northwesterly 15 to 20 km/h in the morning then becoming light in the late afternoon. Daytime maximum temperatures around 14.

Bunbury   16
Busselton   16
Margaret River   15
Augusta   16
Bridgetown   13
Collie   15
Manjimup   13

Wednesday   17
Cloudy. Very high (90%) chance of showers. The chance of a thunderstorm in the afternoon and evening. Possible small hail. Light winds becoming southerly 15 to 20 km/h in the middle of the day then becoming light in the late evening. Overnight temperatures falling to around 6 with daytime temperatures reaching around 16.

Thursday   17
Cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the south, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Possible hail in the southwest in the morning. Light winds. Overnight temperatures falling to between 4 and 8 with daytime temperatures reaching between 15 and 18.

Friday   17
Partly cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers near the south coast, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. Light winds. Overnight temperatures falling to between 5 and 8 with daytime temperatures reaching between 16 and 19.

  South West District Forecast
   Geographe
   Leeuwin

  WA South West Corner Map
Radar
MetEye
Temp
Rain
Barometer
    Tide Information