City
Issued at 4:20 pm EST on Wednesday 23 June 2021

Wednesday  
Cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers across the outer northern suburbs grading to a slight (30%) chance in the south. Winds northerly 25 to 35 km/h decreasing to 15 to 25 km/h in the late evening.

Thursday   16
Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers, most likely at night. Winds northerly 20 to 30 km/h.

Friday   14
Cloudy. Very high (95%) chance of showers. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds northerly 15 to 25 km/h turning westerly 15 to 20 km/h in the late morning and early afternoon.

Saturday   13
Cloudy. Very high (90%) chance of showers, most likely in the morning. Winds west to southwesterly 15 to 20 km/h turning northwesterly during the evening.

Sunday   14
Cloudy. Very high (95%) chance of showers. Winds northwesterly 15 to 25 km/h turning west to southwesterly 15 to 20 km/h during the morning then becoming light during the afternoon.

Monday   15
Areas of morning fog. Partly cloudy. Light winds.

Tuesday   16
Areas of frost and the chance of fog during the morning. Mostly sunny. Winds north to northeasterly 20 to 30 km/h.

  Melbourne's Weather Forecast
   PPB
   WP
   Coast

  Port Phillip - Western Port Map
Radar
MetEye
Temp
Rain
Barometer
  Tide Information