Mortlake
2 Knots W
Dartmoor
0 Knots ENE
Cape Nelson
11 Knots SSE
Port Fairy
10 Knots SSE
Warrnambool
4 Knots ENE
Fri 21st Jun 2019  03:46:07
07:06 First Light
17:37 Last Light

1.0m SW
Click here for Moon Calculator
Run Out SALE...
Streaker Marine
   District
Issued at 4:15 pm EST on Thursday 20 June 2019

Friday   11
Partly cloudy. Areas of frost in the morning, mainly in the north. High (80%) chance of showers near the Otways, medium (40%) chance elsewhere. Light winds becoming southerly 15 to 20 km/h in the middle of the day then becoming light in the late afternoon. Overnight temperatures falling to between minus 1 and 4 above zero with daytime temperatures reaching around 12.

Warrnambool   14
Colac   11
Hamilton   11

Saturday   11
Partly cloudy. Areas of frost, and patchy fog in the morning. High (70%) chance of showers near the Otways, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Light winds. Overnight temperatures falling to between minus 1 and 3 above zero with daytime temperatures reaching around 12.

Sunday   12
Mostly sunny. Areas of frost in the morning, mainly in the north. Patchy morning fog. Medium (40%) chance of showers near the Otways, most likely in the morning. Near zero chance of rain elsewhere. Light winds. Overnight temperatures falling to between minus 1 and 3 above zero with daytime temperatures reaching around 12.

Monday   12
Mostly sunny. Patchy morning fog in the north. Areas of morning frost. Light winds becoming northerly 15 to 20 km/h during the morning then becoming light during the afternoon. Overnight temperatures falling to between minus 1 and 2 above zero with daytime temperatures reaching around 12.

  South West District Weather Forecast
   Coast

  South West Victoria Map
Radar
MetEye
Temp
Rain
Barometer
    Tide Information