Port Fairy's Weather Info

Wind:
Gust:
Direction: 
Temprature:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
hPa
Rainfall
Last Update:

17 kts / 32 km/h
21 kts / 39 km/h
N 
16.8 deg
6.0 deg
49 %
- hPa
0.0 mm
01:50pm
Temprature Graph
Rain Graph
    Port Fairy's Windspeed Graph
Mortlake
20 Knots N
Dartmoor
15 Knots NNE
Cape Nelson
16 Knots N
Port Fairy
17 Knots N
Warrnambool
15 Knots N
Sat 20th Jul 2019  13:58:43
07:02 First Light
17:52 Last Light

3.0m SW
Click here for Moon Calculator
Run Out SALE...
Streaker Marine
   District
Issued at 5:40 am EST on Saturday 20 July 2019

Saturday   15
Mostly sunny. Winds northerly 30 to 45 km/h. Daytime maximum temperatures between 14 and 17.

Warrnambool   17
Colac   15
Hamilton   15

Sunday   13
Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers, mainly in the early morning. Winds northerly 25 to 40 km/h tending westerly 20 to 30 km/h early in the morning then tending north to northwesterly 15 to 20 km/h in the evening. Overnight temperatures falling to around 7 with daytime temperatures reaching around 13.

Monday   15
Mostly sunny. High (70%) chance of showers in the southwest, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds northerly 25 to 40 km/h. Overnight temperatures falling to around 6 with daytime temperatures reaching around 15.

Tuesday   12
Cloudy. Very high (95%) chance of showers. Snow falling above 1100 metres. The chance of a thunderstorm in the morning and afternoon, with possible hail in the south. Winds northwesterly 25 to 35 km/h turning westerly 20 to 30 km/h during the afternoon. Overnight temperatures falling to around 6 with daytime temperatures reaching around 12.

  South West District Weather Forecast
   Coast

  South West Victoria Map
Radar
MetEye
Barometer
    Tide Information