Laverton
7 Knots NE
St Kilda Harbour
8 Knots NNE
Fawkner Beacon
19 Knots N
Frankston
10 Knots N
Cerberus
10 Knots NNW
Rhyll
9 Knots N
Point Wilson
10 Knots NNE
Avalon
6 Knots ENE
Scoresby
6 Knots NNE
Fri 29th Apr 2016  19:53:44
06:32 First Light
18:02 Last Light
RYCV
Live Tide-Wave Data

Tide Direction:
Height: 0.97 m
Bay Temp
North 17.9 °
   Mid 18 °
South 18 °
Port Phillip Bay Wave Height Forecast
1.0m
Western Port Wave Height Forecast
1.0m

0.80 m
17.4 °C
N
Click here for Moon Calculator
   City
Issued at 4:20 pm EST on Friday 29 April 2016

Friday  
Cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower tending high (70%) in the east, clearing this evening. Winds northerly 15 to 25 km/h.

Saturday   25
Partly cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers, mainly in the north and east. The chance of a thunderstorm about the nearby hills from the late morning. Winds northerly 25 to 35 km/h.

Sunday   19
Cloudy. Very high (90%) chance of showers in the morning and afternoon. The chance of a thunderstorm in the morning. Winds north to northwesterly 25 to 35 km/h shifting westerly in the morning then becoming light in the evening.

Monday   19
Partly cloudy. Light winds becoming north to northwesterly 20 to 30 km/h during the morning.

Tuesday   19
Cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers, most likely in the morning and afternoon. Winds northerly 25 to 40 km/h turning northwesterly 25 to 35 km/h during the morning then decreasing to 15 to 25 km/h during the afternoon.

Wednesday   21
Becoming cloudy. Winds north to northwesterly 25 to 35 km/h.

Thursday   23
Mostly sunny. Winds northerly 20 to 30 km/h.

  Melbourne's Weather Forecast
   PPB
   WP
   Coast

  Port Phillip - Western Port Map
Radar
MetEye
Temp
Rain
Barometer
  Baywind Map Information.



Created by I.T.Focus © 2013
Page updates automatically every 5 min.
Contact: mail @ baywind.com.au
Version 4.1

Disclaimer      Privacy
                
1-5 Knots     6-10 Knots     11-15 Knots     16-20 Knots     21+ Knots
  Tide Information