North Head
8 Knots W
Fort Denison
14 Knots W
Little Bay
7 Knots W
Kurnell
14 Knots W
Sydney Airport
10 Knots W
Wattamolla
10 Knots W
Bellambi
7 Knots WSW
Fri 21st Jun 2019  03:29:54
06:32 First Light
17:21 Last Light
Tide - Sydney
--- Height: 0. m
Botany Bay
16.9 °
Hunter Wave Height Forecast
17.4 °
1m S
Strong Wind Warning
Click here for Moon Calculator
Run Out SALE...
Streaker Marine
   City
Issued at 4:20 pm EST on Thursday 20 June 2019

Friday   16
Mostly sunny. Morning frost in the west. Slight (30%) chance of a shower along the coastal fringe in the late afternoon or evening, near zero chance elsewhere. Winds southwesterly 20 to 30 km/h.

Liverpool   16
Terrey Hills   14
Parramatta   15
Campbelltown   16
Bondi   15
Saturday   16
Partly cloudy. Patches of light frost in the outer west in the early morning. High (70%) chance of showers along the coastal fringe, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds southwesterly 20 to 30 km/h.

Sunday   16
Partly cloudy. Very high (90%) chance of showers along the coastal fringe, high (70%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the afternoon. Winds southwesterly 15 to 20 km/h turning southerly during the day.

Monday   18
Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers, most likely in the morning and afternoon. Light winds becoming southerly 15 to 20 km/h during the morning then becoming light during the day.

Tuesday   18
Partly cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers. Light winds.

Wednesday   18
Partly cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers. Light winds.

Thursday   19
Partly cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers. Light winds.

  Sydneys's Weather Forecast
   Local
   Coast

  Botany Bay Map
Radar
MetEye
Temp
Rain
Barometer
    Tide Information