Coffs Harbour's Weather Info

Wind:
Gust:
Direction: 
Temprature:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
hPa
Rainfall
Last Update:

8 kts / 15 km/h
11 kts / 20 km/h
NNE 
21.3 deg
17.3 deg
78 %
1015.0 hPa
0.0 mm
12:00am
Temprature Graph
Rain Graph
Barometer Graph
    Coffs Harbour's Rain Graph
Run Out SALE...
Streaker Marine
   City
Issued at 4:30 pm EDT on Friday 22 November 2019

Saturday   28
Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers inland, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Areas of smoke haze. The chance of a thunderstorm inland in the afternoon and evening. Winds northwest to northeasterly 15 to 25 km/h tending southeast to southwesterly 15 to 20 km/h in the morning then tending northeast to southeasterly 15 to 25 km/h in the middle of the day. Overnight temperatures falling to between 15 and 18 with daytime temperatures reaching 28 to 33.

Coffs Harbour   28
Kempsey   32
Port Macquarie   29
Taree   29
Forster   25

Sunday   25
Cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers in the south, medium (40%) chance elsewhere. Areas of smoke haze. The chance of a thunderstorm inland in the afternoon and evening. Winds southeast to southwesterly 15 to 20 km/h tending northeast to southeasterly 15 to 25 km/h in the early afternoon then tending north to northeasterly in the late evening. Overnight temperatures falling to between 14 and 17 with daytime temperatures reaching 22 to 27.

Monday   27
Partly cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers in the south, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. Areas of smoke haze. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds north to northeasterly 20 to 30 km/h. Overnight temperatures falling to between 13 and 16 with daytime temperatures reaching 26 to 32.

Tuesday   29
Partly cloudy. Areas of smoke haze. Medium (40%) chance of showers, most likely in the afternoon and evening. The chance of a thunderstorm in the afternoon and evening. Winds northwest to northeasterly 20 to 30 km/h tending northwest to southwesterly 15 to 20 km/h during the evening. Overnight temperatures falling to between 14 and 17 with daytime temperatures reaching 29 to 36.

  Mid North Coast's Weather Forecast
   Coffs
   Macquarie

  Coffs - Macquarie Coast Map
Radar
MetEye
    Tide Information